I LOVE to row! There are so many great ways to row and get a strong back!
Today is about Single arm DB Rows. Here is how to do them:
1. Grab a Dumb bell in right hand
2. Support yourself on a bench with your left arm – feet in staggered stance
3. Send your hips back so back is flat and chest is about parallel to the floor
4. Keeping your wrist straight, pull with the elbow.
5. Don’t over row- just come up to the side of your body – not too high
6. Repeat on other side
Wanna make these harder? Add a pause at the top! Give these a try – 3 sets of 10.